Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Why Animals shouldn't be in the zoo

I think the animals that are in the zoo should be set free because they deserve to be in the wild where they belong.  


I think the animals in the zoo should be in there habitat like exercising, playing and having fun.


I think that animals will be happier and healthier in the wild because they can eat their natural food.


I think that animals should not be kept in cages because it’s to small and cramped for them.

Another reason is that people tease a monkey which make them angry that they want to come and get you but then there scared of the water.

Conclusion

I don’t like Animals in the zoo, I want the animals to be in there own habitat like exercising, playing and having fun.  I hope you agree with me. Bye




3 comments:

  1. You have made your ideas very clearly. Each idea is in a new paragraph. Well done.

    ReplyDelete