Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

100 word challenge


One gloomy, foggy night, I went for a walk in the woods. It was to dark that I couldn't see but something strange happened, these flowers were glowing an floating, I was frightened, afraid.
“come out” I shouted
no one came out except a soft gentle voice talking to me.
I said “who are you”
He said I am a person that helped you see in the dark. I said thank you. So I walked and walked until I got home. then I went to bed, and woke up again.
When I woke up, I thought it was real. I went to the woods at night time nothing happened.  
                         

2 comments:

  1. ata nice 100 word challenge describing the picture i really liked the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first half was interesting and well written. I liked the active verbs (glowing an floating). I like the use of two words to describe how you feel (I was frightened, afraid).
    But then your ending isn't very satisfactory. You try and tell too much in two sentences. You said you walked and walked and went to bed. Then you woke up and went back. Is any of that interesting for the reader??

    ReplyDelete