Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

…And I thought “well what a start”… 100 word challenge

One sunny day I had to go to Rio for the Olympics. When I got there I had to warm up before the race starts, When I walked out onto the tracks were about 1,000 or more people in the crowed. When I got out I had to go on a track and before the the race starts we had to jog on the spot to warm up. When the a man told us to get ready I had to put my feet on some starting blocks, and when the man with the gun. Shot the bullet I sprinted as fast as I could, I was in the lead but then two or three people caught up. I thought I was going to make what a lose…What a start

1 comment:

  1. Be careful you don't repeat yourself... You've already said you were on the track and then you said "When I got out I had to go on a track..." YOu said the same thing twice.

    ReplyDelete