Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Inspiration

WALT: write an opinion
Remember to:
  • describe what you see (explain the photo)
I think this photo is about
I think…. because….
  • Include personal feelings
This photo makes me feel…..
  • explain how this boy could inspire you this term.
This term I will….


 
 A poor boy, homework and Mcdonalds. These things usually don’t go together but a amazing photo was taken which shows they sometimes do.


This photo shows me a poor homeless boy outside Mcdonald’s doing his homework. Because he has no light and no electricity at his home so he walks to a place that has electricity.   


This picture makes me very sad because he gots no money at all. It makes me really sad  because he is just a poor kid sitting outside on the streets.    


This term I will read every night at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment